Why should you wear a cloth face mask?
- While they won't prevent you from breathing in respiratory droplets which carry a virus (like COVID-19), they may help people around you if you're infected but don't have symptoms.
- They can help cover coughs or sneezes, reducing the spread of germs.
- They can prevent you from touching your face.
- They can be a visual reminder to practice social distancing.
- If everyone wears them, it could help cut down how far the virus spreads.
The CDC recommends everyone wear a face mask in public. We have you covered, order one of our face mask options today: