WHY SHOULD I ORDER FROM GANDY INK?
A: Aside from our unending commitment to you, the customer, we provide industry-leading customer service. Here are some of the many additional benefits we provide customers:
• No Up-charge for XXL and XXXL Sizes
• No Art Fee
• No Set-up Fees
• First Re-order at Original Price Break
• 30 Day Billing for Schools
• 5 FREE Screen Printed Tees for every 50 Purchased
• Guaranteed Quality
• Quick Delivery
• Low Minimums
• FREE Ground Shipping
- HOW DO I SUBMIT AN ART REQUEST ONLINE?
DO I NEED TO CREATE A CUSTOMER ACCOUNT?
A: Setting up an account allows easy access to MY GANDY INK DASHBOARD. There you will be able to save designs, place orders, etc. at GandyInk.com. Also, after an art request has been submitted and one of our amazing artists has customized it, you can review, approve, request changes and check the status of those changes through your dashboard! Note: Most changes are done the same day.
To set up an account click here.
WHAT IF I HAVE A DESIGN ALREADY IN MIND?
A: If you already have a design in mind, feel free to upload here. For the best reproduction quality, we prefer vector artwork in either a .PDF or .EPS format. Otherwise, please submit a .JPG in the highest resolution possible (ideally, 300 pixels per inch or greater).
We can also create an original design for you at no extra charge!
I’VE APPROVED MY ARTWORK. WHAT’S NEXT?
A: Once you have approved the artwork, you may place your order. We will need to know the sizes and quantities for your order.
Please Note: On most screen print there is 12 shirt minimum. Youth sizes may have a separate minimum. On embroidery items and heat applied designs the minimum is 6. Please call for specifics on your order, 800-999-8137 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CAN I PRINT THE SAME DESIGN ON DIFFERENT GARMENTS?
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
A: We accept checks, Visa, Discover, American Express, and Master Card. Click here to pay online.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
A: Once you approve, Gandy Ink will begin to process your order. Typical turnaround times are as follows:
• Most screen print orders ship in 3 days from sizes and art approval. Specialty garments are longer in turnaround times.
• Most playoff orders ship next day.
• Embroidery is 2 weeks from sizes (art can still be in process during this time).
• Add on services like sorting and individually packaging garments by name can take an extra two days.
Note: please call or email us if you have a date deadline. You can also let us know when you start an art request.
IS FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE?
A: Ground UPS shipping is FREE. Other shipping methods and expedited shipping are available for an additional fee.
- MY QUESTION IS STILL UNANSWERED. NOW WHAT?